Worminghall’s amenities and activities revolve around the Village Hall and its many clubs, the Clifden Arms, hosting a variety of special events, and the Church.
Further amenities – from school to football clubs – are within easy reach in local towns and villages.
If you’d like your business listing – at very reasonable rates – please contact the webmaster.
- Bernwode News: the parish magazine covering the wider Bernwode area, £12 for annual subscription, contract TerryMerry50@gmail.com
- Thame Out: What’s On
In Oakley, Wheatley and Thame
Able and Disabled
Thomley – a place for people of all abilities and disabilities
an exceptional resource on our doorstep
- Buses: Red Line 120 Thame/Aylesbury 110 Chearsley/Aylesbury
- Rail: Haddenham & Thame Parkway (7 mls), Oxford (13.5 mls)
- Ickford (1.5 miles) : Shop and Post Office, 01844 339256
51A Sheldon Rd, Ickford Village HP18 9HY
- Waterperry (2 miles) : garden centre, farm shop and café
- Wheatley (3.5 miles) : Asda, Costcutter and Co-operative, bakery and café along with hairdressing, farm shops and building materials.
- Thame (6 miles): Waitrose, Sainsbury, Coop, M&S Simply Food
- Oxford and Aylesbury : 10-15 miles
Local sports clubs and facilities
- Sports Centre
- Ickford Village Hall
- Thame Tennis Club
Walks and Ramblers
NB Wornal Velo Café in the Village Hall on Saturday mornings…the place to meet.
WaddesdonNHPT(at)thamesvalleypolice.uk or report an incident on the website www.thamesvalley.police.uk
We are just checking in to say hello!
We are your local Police Neighbourhood Team and we patrol this area regularly on foot or by vehicle.
If you have an issue that you think is a concern and the police should know about it, you can contact the team as below. Also, if you would like to receive messages about what is going on in your neighbourhood you can receive Thames Valley Alerts to your device